Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops, about 1" thick each
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 slices Smoked Gruyère cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Slice each pork chop about 3/4 of the way through to form a pocket.
- Baste the inside of the pocket with the mustard and slide a slice of the cheese inside. Press closed.
- Sprinkle the top of the pork chop with pepper.
- Grill for about 6 to 12 minutes, turning the chops after about 6 minutes.
- Season with salt after cooking.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and grilled red peppers.